Friday, December 12, 2008

Part 5 3D Iclone Vampire Movie

Well, here it is! Part 5 of my 3D animated vampire movie, “It Came From Beneath the Streets of San Francisco”. For this, I’m using the latest version of iClone which is a knock-out!

In this episode, you’ll meet Divina and Lucinda, twin sisters from the Philippines. Exotic dancers and also our resident vampires from beneath the streets of San Francisco.

Thanks again to everyone who viewed the first 4 episodes on this blog, on YouTube, in CloneClips, etc. Your donations via Paypal are certainly helping me a lot. I hope you continue to support me, so I can finish this project (and other 3D movies in the future) for all of you to enjoy. Please click on the Paypal Link to donate and thanks again!

If you haven't heard of PayPal, it is the safest and most highly regarded method of payment online (affiliated with Ebay). I apologize in advance if this is not convenient for you. And now, sit back, relax and enjoy part 5 of “It Came From Beneath The Streets of San Francisco.”


No comments: